Tip Tuesday! What’s New in the Oct 2017 Release of Fusion Lifecycle
Our October 2017 release brought lots of enhancements to our Modern User Interface and improved performance to My Outstanding Works.
Here’s What’s New:
- Multiple User-Interface Enhancements for the Modern User Interface
- Project Management Feature Now Available for Modern User Interface.
- Attachments Tab Updates for the Modern User Interface.
- Grid Tab Enhancements for the Modern User Interface.
- Improved Change Log for the Modern User Interface.
- Improved Performance of the My Outstanding Work Refresh Time when Using Precondition Scripts.
For a full list of new features and enhancements, visit What’s New in Fusion Lifecycle. You can also see a detailed list of Resolved Issues in the Release Notes.
I’ll give more details on using precondition filters to replace the isOwner and Users, all by name pick-list precondition scripts in workflows for additional performance benefits. Stay tuned!!
– Michelle Stone, Fusion Adoption Team, Autodesk