Tip Tuesday! Resolved Issues in the Fusion Lifecycle March 2017 Release
Today I want to raise awareness of all the resolved issues. If you had previously worked with our support team, they’ll have followed up (need a reminder on how to log a support case? See detailed instructions in the Help: Fusion Lifecycle Technical Support).
So what was resolved in the March release?
- Resolved an issue in which removing a field from a multi-select picklist could result in a 500 server error when running a report or splitting the workspace view.
- Searching for an approver by first name now returns results.
- The scripting method item.project.clear() now works as expected.
- The main menu layout defined in classic mode is now reflected correctly in the modern interface.
- Reports can now include effectivity date.
- Scripts are now listed alphabetically in the workflow editor.
- An issue in which the position of a note in the workflow editor prevented the map from saving is resolved.
- Imported items now correctly show the user's login name in the Last Modified By column.
- Revision T is no longer skipped per the ASME Y14.35M revision standard.
- When logging in, the Stay signed in option now works as expected.
- Search results now include linking single select picklist values.
- Closing a multi-select picklist no longer leaves typed characters in the picklist.
- BOM UOM picklists now show the correct count of matches when filtering for text.
- Credentials expire after 24 hours of inactivity.
Keep an eye out for Feature Friday – we'll be sharing what's new!
– Michelle Stone