View all Blog posts
Fusion Lifecycle Updates
Tip Tuesday! Recent Updates to Autodesk PLM 360
By Michelle Stone APRIL 26, 2016
- Improved derived fields experience.
- Improved performance of derived field value propagation.
- Fixed an issue with empty derived fields of type Date.
- Improved search experience.
- Improved search performance.
- Improved search indexing speed for better search results.
- The superseded revision is no longer returned when searching for the latest revision.
- When searching for latest revisions in revision controlled workspaces, results include the latest revision and unreleased revisions.
- Improved workflow notifications.
- Fixed workflow e-mail notifications sent when no outgoing transitions are marked with Notify users who have permission to perform it.
- Workflow notifications now include all of the transitions available to the recipient.
- In a loop transition, an item owner who can also perform transitions now receives a single e-mail that includes the available transitions when Notify owner on occurrence is turned on.
- Workflow notifications for a loop transition are sent only the first time to approval board members that haven't approved the step.
- Fixed workflow state reminders to notify only eligible users.
- Improved escalation performance.
- Session inactivity duration extended from 30 minutes to 90 minutes.
Photo: Patch by astrid westvang