Tip Tuesday! Quality Management in Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle
Quality Management Powered by Fusion Lifecycle delivers the tools manufacturers need to collect and analyze quality data, track and communicate non-conformances, initiate corrective action, and respond to problems as soon as or even before they occur.
Features and Benefits
- Easy-to-use web-based inspection form that can be accessed from anywhere, right at the point of
- On negative disposition, inspections automatically create a non-conformance record and appropriate
team members are notified to take action
- Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) process allows teams to thoroughly understand the root cause
of quality problems and initiate the appropriate course of action
- Complete Audit Trail throughout the Quality Management process
- Team members notified either as trends indicate the potential for failure or as non-conformances present themselves
- Mobile access enables field personnel to submit real-time results
- Built-in reporting tools for analyzing trends in quality metrics to prevent failures before they occur
Spoiler alert! There's a cool graphic showing how the various workspaces all tie together in this Autodesk Knowledge Network article: Quality Management in Fusion Lifecycle.
– Michelle Stone