Tip Tuesday! Keyboard Shortcuts for the Fusion Lifecycle Scripting Editor
Kudos to our PLM community! A great tip for keyboard short cuts was posted on the forum. PLM admin extraordinaire john.denner found a listing on GitHub and took the time to document the ones that work in the Fusion Lifecycle script editor.
Some especially useful ones are:
- ctrl-/ comment/uncomment the line or selection
- alt-up/down move a line or selection up or down
- alt-shift-down/up copy a line or selection down or up
- ctrl-d delete the line
- ctrl-u change selection to uppercase
- ctrl-alt-up/down add additional cursor up or down
- ctrl-click add additional cursors wherever you click
- ctrl-h find and replace
- alt-0 fold all
- alt-shift-0 unfold all
And thanks to Sven Dickmans for making sure more of the community knows about this. Never stop learning!
–Michelle, Manufacturing Cloud Adoption Specialist