Tip Tuesday: Better Searches in Fusion Lifecycle
How much time will you spend looking for your data before you give up and create a new record? But, this leads to duplicates and other headaches. So take a minute to learn how to better search in Fusion Lifecycle – how to handle Boolean searches, different operators and how to search across multiple workspaces.
A few key points you should know.
- You can search for items in the current workspace or across multiple workspaces. The search looks for matching values through most fields in the Item Details tab.
- It is not necessary to use the Boolean AND operator.
- Leading and trailing wildcards are assumed by default. For example, Fuse finds Fuses, diffuses, and fuserama.
- Tip: Use quotation marks to search for an exact phrase.
Check out the quick tip video below to see it in action!
– Tyler Beck, Tech Marketing