Feature Friday: What’s New in the May 2016 Release of Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle
Last weekend, we yet again updated your tenants – I’m sure you all noticed the name change: Autodesk® PLM 360 is now Autodesk® Fusion Lifecycle (read more about why this change was made). In addition to that, The May 2016 release of Autodesk® Fusion Lifecycle focuses on resolving issues and quality improvement.
Want to view the current status and upcoming maintenance schedule for the Autodesk Cloud Services? Be sure to visit the Health Dashboard. You can also subscribe to be notified via email when there are status changes or maintenance scheduled – click on the Health Subscription and select the services you want.
There’s a comprehensive list of Resolved Issues on the Help – I’m highlighting a few of the ones below:
- Replacing the image for a working revision no longer breaks the image link for the released item.
- Performance issues when adding a BOM via the API have been addressed.
- Complete where used information is now returned by GET REST API.
- Improved Item Details tab load time.
- The total time to perform a search is now calculated more accurately.
- Grid tabs no longer display as center justified.
- Scheduled scripts can now run getprintview() function.